HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Health is a combi plan that provides you with HDFC Term Insurance Plans and life insurance under the same product. The plan has nine variants that you can choose from. You can select the policy term and premium payment term based on your needs. The insurer offers special discounts for female customers and non-tobacco users.
HDFC Life was set up in 2000 and has since grown into one of. The biggest and best long-term life insurance companies in India.
One of the things that set HDFC Life apart from its competitors is that it allows customers to customise their plans by adding riders and other optional benefits at relatively inexpensive prices.
Benefits of HDFC Life Insurance
- The company has honor 97.62% claims under an individual life insurance policy and 99.67% claims under group policies in the financial year 2016-17.
- The insurer has also been confer with numerous awards and recognitions for its innovative products. Adoption of technology, and customer service initiatives.
- HDFC Standard Life also boasts of a large network of branch offices across India. The extensive set of Bancassurance partners and corporate agents help the company reach a wider customer base.
- HDFC Standard Life has developed a strong reputation for providing a vast array of insurance policies in all segments, be it protection plans, retirement solutions, children’s plans, savings and investment instruments, women’s plans, etc.
HDFC Term Insurance Plans
The Term Insurance Plans offered by HDFC Life provide a life cover in addition to financial security to the dependents of the insured.
HDFC Life Click 2 Protect 3D Plus:– This plan provides financial protection to the loved ones of the insured. Policyholders can customize their plan with 9 plan options available. An added advantage is that the policyholders have the option of choosing their policy terms and premium payment terms. In the event of the accidental total and permanent disability and diagnosis of critical and terminal illness, future premiums on the policy are waive.
HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus:- The Click to Protect Plus provides the insured with a life cover at an affordable cost. The plan also comes with an income option that pays 10% of the sum assured on death and the remaining 90% as monthly income over a period of 15 years. The plan comes with flexible premium payment options.
HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Health:- This plan provides the insured with protection for their entire life. In addition to providing a life cover, all premiums are waive on the diagnosis of critical and terminal illness and on accidental disability. The life cover can be increase every year through the top-up covers.
The HDFC Life Click2 Protect 3D does not only secure your finances but also covers you against death, diseases, and disability. It is a comprehensive plan which is unique because of the type of coverage it offers as well as the low premiums.
HDFC Life Child Plans
Given the unpredictability of life, it is essential to ensure that your children are financially secure at all times. HDFC child plans ensure that you start saving for.
HDFC Life Child Plans
Given the unpredictability of life, it is essential to ensure that your children are financially secure at all times. HDFC child plans ensure that you start saving for the future expenses of your child at a very early stage. So that you will have access to enough money to meet various expenses related to marriage, higher education, etc.
HDFC Life Claim Settlement Ratio
|Year||Total Premium in Crores||Claim Settlement Ratio|
HDFC Life Online Payment
If you wish to make HDFC premium payments online instead of going out to a branch of the company. You can do so by visiting the customer service section of the company’s official website and selecting. The Pay Premium Online option after which you will be redirect.
Here, you will have to enter the required details, i.e., your policy number and your date of birth.
Then click on the Proceed option and select your payment mode,(credit card/debit card/net banking) etc.
make your premium payment. Your payment will then be complete.
How can view the status of the HDFC Life Insurance Policy?
- To check the status of your HDFC Life insurance policy, all you have to do is visit the company’s official website and locate the Login option on the homepage.
- On the Login portal, you will find a link called Customer. Under this, you will have the links for individual policyholders, group members, and NRIs.
- Click the appropriate link and you will be request to enter your Client ID, Email ID. Or mobile number along with the password to log in. You have the option to use an OTP as the password.
- Once you have logged in, you can view the status of your HDFC Life insurance policy on the screen.
HDFC Life Insurance – Check Reviews Online
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited. Or HDFC Life as it is more commonly call. Is a merger between India’s largest housing finance company – HDFC Ltd., and a globally renowned long-term investment savings firm – Standard Life. At the moment, Standard Life holds 35% of the stake and HDFC Ltd. holds 61.63% of the stake in HDFC Life. And the remainder is held by other players.
HDFC Standard Life has established itself as one of the most trusted insurance firms in the country. It offers a wide variety of products and services for individuals as well as group entities. Whether you are looking for protection plans, women’s or children’s plans, pension plans or savings and investment solutions, HDFC Life has it all.
HDFC Life Insurance faqs
- Ans. Yes, HDFC Life Personal Pension Plus is an insurance plan which offers you a pension after retirement. This plan is also eligible for bonuses as a percentage of sum assured on vesting, reversionary bonus, interim bonus, and terminal bonus.
2. Ans. HDFC Life New Immediate Annuity Plan is a non-linked traditional annuity plan. You get guaranteed income for as long as you and your partner live.
3. Ans. HDFC Standard Life offers HDFC Life Smart Woman Plan which is a unit-linked insurance plan that covers pregnancy complications, malignant cancers of the female organs, and congenital conditions of your newborn baby. You can get a sum assure of up to 40 times the annual premium you pay.
4. Ans. HDFC Life Pro Growth Plus is a simple savings cum insurance plan that will let you enjoy life cover and benefit from creating your own investment strategies. This is a unit-linked insurance plan and you can make the most of equities by channelizing your savings.
5. Ans. The HDFC Life Super Income plan is a money-back life insurance policy with limited pay options. You will receive reversionary and terminal bonuses and survival benefits under the policy. After the premium payment term, you can enjoy a regular income for 8 to 15 years.
6. Ans. Yes, HDFC offers HDFC Life Cancer Care which provides financial protection for both early and major stages of cancer. The plan gives you a waiver on premium for the next 3 years on the diagnosis of early cancer. An increased benefit is offer under the gold and platinum options where the sum insure increases by 10% every year.
HDFC Term Insurance Plans
Yes, you get a 15 ddayfree look period from the date of receipt of the policy within which you can return the policy.
Yes, the policy will lapse if you miss making the premium payment but it can be renewed within 2 years from the date that the policy lapses. There are certain cases when you can turn the policy into a paid-up policy, check the policy document to see if you have that option.
The premium payment frequency will depend upon the kind of policy you select. However, most policies come with the standard annual, semi-annual, quarterly, and monthly premium payment frequencies.
Yes, customers who wish to discontinue their policy can surrender the same to the company and a proportion of their investment will be return to them.
For the fifth straight session, the shares of HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited witnessed a decline. There was a drop of 2.09% and was quote at Rs.689.75 on the National Stock Exchange. The benchmark NIFTY is down by around 1.8% and was quote at 17444.9. The Sensex is at 58554.16, down 1.81%.
Related Post<< What Is Motor Vehicle Insurance And It’s Types?
Share This<< Facebook